Our technicians can repair all kinds of computer problems. Below are just some of the common desktop problems we deal with daily:
- Your computer doesn't start. The power is on, but there are no lights or action.
- Your computer starts; the lights are on but nothing else happens or it just "beeps".
- The computer starts then a message comes up "start-up recovery" then "unable to repair".
- Your computer starts normally then, without warning, restarts... and over and over again.
- The computer starts normally but then goes to a blue screen (BSOD) with messages that don't make any sense.
- The computer starts normally, gets to the home page but some or all of the icons won't respond, including the start button.
- After starting normally it eventually gets to the home page, but is very, very slow.
- Once started, strange messages about "missing files" or "you are infected"start appearing.
- All of a sudden, you can't connect to the internet or your e-mail doesn't work.